Terms of service
effective date: 10/06/2023
By using the Vendee website or the beta application (our services) you agree to the following terms of service.
Users of the Services
Our services are provided exclusively to persons. Accounts created by “bots” or automated methods are not authorized and will be terminated.
Each user is solely responsible for all actions performed through our services.
Authorized Use of the Services
You agree not to use our services for any illegal or prohibited activities. Unauthorized activities include, but are not limited to:
- Disrupting the Company's networks and servers in your use of our services;
- Accessing, sharing, downloading, and/or uploading illegal content, including but not limited to Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) or content related to CSAM;
- Infringing upon or violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party;
- Harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming, slandering, disparaging, intimidating or discriminating someone based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, nationality or disability;
- Promoting illegal activities or providing instructional information to other parties to commit illegal activities;
- Engaging in spam activities, which are defined as the practice of sending irrelevant or unsolicited messages or content over the internet, typically to a large number of recipients, notably for the purposes of advertising, phishing, or spreading malware or viruses;
- Sending junk mail, bulk emails, or mailing list emails that contain persons that have not specifically agreed to be included on that list. You agree not to use our services to store or share content that violates the law or the rights of a third party;
- Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e. any form of unauthorized "hacking");
Any account found to be committing the listed unauthorized activities will be immediately suspended. The Company may also terminate accounts which are being used for illegal activities that are not listed in the above section. The Company reserves the right to suspend or delete accounts that have been inactive for a consecutive period of two months.
Limited Warranties and Liability
The Company does not make any warranty about the reliability of our services or the security of your data, despite best efforts. You agree not to hold the Company responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of the loss of your data, or poor performance of our services. The Company has no obligation to store or forward the contents of terminated accounts. We also have no obligation to store messages or contents for accounts that exceed their storage quotas.
You agree that the Company, and any employees or third-party contractors cannot be held responsible for any third-party claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of our services.
Modification of the Terms of Service
The Company reserves the right to review and change these Terms at any time. As long as you are using our services, you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Continued use of our services after such changes are performed shall constitute your consent to them.